Foot & Ankle Disorders Treatment in Mission Viejo, CA
At Aloha Foot & Ankle Associates, Our Experienced Podiatrists Treat a Variety of Foot & Ankle Disorders Including Ingrown Toenail, Corns & Calluses, Bunion, Flat Fee, Heel Pain & Ankle Sprain. Please Give Us a Call at (949) 541-5827 or Request an Appointment Online.
In this website, many common foot ailments are discussed and initial remedies are suggested. If these initial steps do not result in immediate relief, or if you have a medical condition affecting your feet, please call (949) 541-5827 and schedule an appointment with one of our qualified and experienced podiatric surgeon foot and ankle specialists.
Common Foot & Ankle Problems
- Ingrown Toenail
- Corns & Calluses
- Hammer Toe
- Flat Feet
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Ankle Sprain
Recommendations For Healthy Feet
- Wear properly fitted shoes.
- Wear shoes made of leather or canvas.
- Wash your feet daily.
- Wear cotton socks.
- Trim your toenails straight across.
Foot Health Checklist
Here are just a few conditions and symptoms affecting the lower extremities. If you are suffering from any of these problems, we recommend that you obtain professional care from the Aloha Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc.
- My toenail has become thickened and discolored.
- My ingrown toenail has become red, swollen and painful.
- My toes are overlapped and bent.
- I have diabetes.
- My toe joints are stiff, enlarged and painful.
- My ankles are unstable and often “give way.”
- My toes are misshapen and have growths.
- My toes feel numb or burn.
- I have pain in the ball of my foot.
- I have deformity, pain or instability.
- I cannot wear shoes without pain.
YOUR FEET SHOULD NOT HURT!
While many common foot and ankle problems may be managed by simple home remedies, problems that do not improve rapidly or worsen should be treated as soon as possible to avoid serious complications. Information found on this site is not intended to substitue proper care and advice provided by a trained and experienced professional. In addition, individuals with medical conditions such as diabetes, neuropathy and peripheral vascular disease should receive regular examinations by a podiatric surgeon in order to preserve limb and life.
We are specialists in all types of treatment; conservative, surgical, cosmetic, regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy.
Schedule an appointment now with Aloha Foot and Ankle by calling (949) 541-5827. With care and compassion, we will determine the safest and most effective way of managing your problem.