Victor V. Cachia, DPM – Podiatrist Serving Mission Viejo, CA
Founder and Clinical Director
“The practice of medicine and surgery is constantly evolving. We are very fortunate to have a strong foundation for education and experience, a mechanism to achieve continued ability for providing state-of-the-art-care through competence and excellence. As a team with far-reaching resources, we vow to provide unwavering dedication to our patients and the community.”
Victor V. Cachia, DPM
Foot and Ankle Physician and Surgeon
Board Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeon, Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
“We are fortunate to have earned a reputation for excellence among doctors and the family members and patients they’ve referred to us. Yet, the formula for appropriate care of foot and ankle problems is no great secret. We simply work to determine your needs, establish the best options, then find the most sensible, efficient and effective way to fix your condition. In the simplest terms, we strive to do the right thing to get you back on your feet.”
Victor V. Cachia, DPM
Education and Training:
Diplomate: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Fellow: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
DPM: California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, California and County-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
BS: Medical Science, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, California.
BA: Chemistry, California State University, Long Beach, California.
Residency: United Western Medical Centers, Anaheim and Santa Ana, California.
State-of-the-Art for all Foot and Ankle Disorders
- Adult and pediatric flatfoot
- Trauma, sports injuries, fractures, sprains and dislocations
- Post-traumatic deformities
- Reconstructive surgery for arthritis
- Revision of failed operations
- Joint pain and swelling
- Performance enhancement
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Joint replacements and revision
- Advanced internal fixation for rapid recovery
- Orthotics, shoe inserts, braces and custom sandals
- Second opinions
- Perinatal foot conditions
- Diabetic limb preservation
- Scar minimizing techniques used
- Q-Clear laser treatment for fungal nails
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Prolotherapy
- MLS Therapeutic Laser
- Radial Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy